The new DREMELite, model #677 will light your way! This unique, innovative attachment easily screws on to the housing of your rotary tool and offers a focused light on your work, whether you are working in a light restricted area, or just need extra light for some close-up detail work. The attachment can be used for all applications including DIY projects, hobbies and crafts, and is especially useful under the sink, in attics, basements and crawl spaces or where fine detail is required. The DREMELite works with all corded tools and the 10.8V Lithium-ion cordless tool. FEATURES
- LED lights-extremely long lasting and durable. Capable of lasting the life of your rotary tool.
- Magnet powered-the DREMELite uses a magnet as its power source to create the illumination. There are no confusing wires or connections.
- Easy to attach-screw the magnet onto the output shaft, and the DREMELite onto the housing of your rotary tool in place of the housing cap.
- New collet nut-shorter in length to work in combination with the magnet, and gold colored to help differentiate between the current black collet nut.
- For use with models 275, 285, 395, 398, 780 and 800.INCLUDES
The DREMELite attachment, new collet nut and magnet.
Rotary tool sold separately
Dremel 677 Light attachement for rotary tool